Sunday 24 November 2013

Undying Spirit

Oceans so deep, serene above while dangerous inner,
Has always deceived man in his nature of exploring manner.
Centuries passed, yet the blues wander through - terror,
Furious the minds become of, for they misjudge power.
Many wiles have been intended by and to him, knowing -
He still journeys, unaccepting his defeat, is continuing,
As he knows, he finds his chest of gold some day, not far,
But the travel is onerous, and he has to change; get a mar,
Wounds that speak of his name in honour, reeking of blood,
Tends to reach his destination - end, he dreamed of as a bud.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Would love to know what inspired you to write this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivek! It was just in the fit of a passing moment that I compiled these lines.

      Delete
  2. As usual I am going to repeat myself. Good verse. I wonder inspiration though one might not pin point at a particular aspect help in making one to come out thorough various forms poetry, sketch, an essay, letter or any other form in which the person is in a mood to express I am sure you do that in verse through blog. Have a nice day
    regards
    Arun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moments of epiphany are several for me nowadays, I try as hard as possible to present it in words, I feel verse comes easily at times. Thank you for the lovely words Sir! Have a wonderful time ahead! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Do leave a comment!